Reader's Recommends - 19 September 2022
Reader's Recommends is our weekly live session with reps from different publishing companys recommending the best and latest titles and WHY you should read them!
This week, Thomas was joined by Lorienne Brown from Penguin Random House, Marianne van Loggerenberg from Pan Macmillan South Africa and Derek Field from Lapa Uitgewers and they discussed the best recommendations for kids this week!
Lorienne Brown from Penguin Random House recommends:
Our Crooked Hearts by Melissa Albert
Derek Field from Lapa Uitgewers recommends:
Marianne van Loggerenberg from Pan Macmillan South Africa recommends:
Thomas Bulpin from Reader’s Warehouse recommends:
Reader’s Warehouse Top 5
5. Inkredibles CoComelon Magic Ink Pictures
4. Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
3. The Very, Very Funny Book by Jaco Jacobs
2. You've Reached Sam by Dustin Thao
1. The Final Gambit by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Catch this live here!
Leave a comment