Every underwear fan needs a coordinating set. Tra-la-la: show this one off.
Ten books full of jokes about pants. Who says you have to grow out of toilet humor?
Not this heroic Waistband Warrior.
What’s his superpower?
Making you laugh till your pant elastic snaps. His books are stuffed with: jokes about toilets and bottoms. Funny cartoons. Silly plots. Evil villains with rather naughty names.
So grab this massive box set and join the cheeky fun.
Go on – you know you want to!
This Captain Underpants 10 Book Collection includes -
- The Adventures of Captain Underpants
- Captain Underpants and The Attack of the Talking Toilets
- Captain Underpants and The Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies from Outer Space
- Captain Underpants and The Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants
- Captain Underpants and The Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman
- Captain Underpants and The Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy Part 1
- Captain Underpants and The Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy Part 2
- Captain Underpants and The Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People
- Captain Underpants and The Terrifying Return of Tippy Tinkletrousers
- Captain Underpants and The Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers
SOUTH AFRICAN SHIPPING
In-store collection dispached within 5 to 10 working days
Courier Delivery - Shipping is calculated at checkout. Orders are dispatched within 1-3 working days.
Our shipping is currenlty calculated by deliver address area.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Our product prices do not include any tax and duties. Should there be any duties or taxes the receiver will be liable to pay these fees on receipt of order. Please refer to your local tax authorities on any expected fees in your local states or country.
Shipping is calculated at checkout for international orders.
We do not accept returns and exchanges on international orders.
The Buy More Save More Books have never been read and are in mint or near mint condition.
(Meaning they can have slight scratches and minor nicks on the cover)
Some books MAY have a red or black dot or line on the edge of the page by the spine. This is because the books is a cleared item. That's why the price is so AMAZING.
My 8 year old thinks these are the best. I was initially skeptical not knowing about them but they are so funny and entertaining.
Wickedly funny and perfect for our seven year old!